The Garden Club of Danville has initiated this program to provide funds for community projects that carry out the mission of the club: to encourage the advancement of horticulture and creativity design, aid in civic beautification, and promote conservation and protection of out natural resources.
Awards are based on the nature of the project and are generally given in the fall of each year. The garden club is looking for projects that:
- Have a strong public impact
- Show potential to be monetarily self-sustaining
- Will come to fruition in 2 years, the maximum award length
- Involve partnership or sponsorship with other organizations or agencies
- Possess a strong educational component
For more information, please submit fill out this form. The form is in PDF format and is fillable and savable to your PC or printable and can be filled out by hand. You may also need to include other documentation with your form.
Special Projects Award Program – Application (updated 7/13/2018)